All you need is love, but a little jewellery never hurt anybody!
With Diwali season approaching us with love this year, it’s all about sharing that jubilation and ecstasy with your loved ones this festive season. Gifting on the auspicious festival of Diwali is all about spreading warmth, joy, and happiness. Diwali is full of excitement for every Indian.
Gift exchange is so important that the planning begins weeks before the arrival of the festival. If this year you are planning to surprise your wife, fiancée, mother, or sister with a heartwarming present, gifting jewellery is a terrific idea. Make the special women in your life go off the floor this Diwali.
Gold and silver are considered auspicious metals and hence are also a part of the Laxmi-Ganesh Diwali pooja.
With 24k and 22k gold prices soaring high this season, it’s important to buy a jewellery gift that is eternal and a good investment too. The market today is flooded with the latest designs of gold earrings, necklaces, rings, and more. However, never too much when it comes to pampering the ones we love. So if you are in a dilemma about what to gift to the special ladies in your life this Diwali, here are a few options you must consider:
- Elegant gold earrings- Charm the important woman in your life with a charming and delicate pair of gold earrings. Women love gold and diamond jewellery. There are a wide variety of designs in different budgets and karats for various occasions. There are many designs of gold earrings in the market but an elegant and simple pair of gold earrings is the best choice for this Diwali season. They can be worn with a variety of traditional outfits and symbolize love and never-ending care.
- Vibrant Ring – Gifting a statement ring is a wonderful idea. A unique ring is going to shower her with compliments and also something that distinctive will always remind you of her. You can gift a classic and elegant gold ring to your mother and a diamond or gemstone if purchasing for your wife. A beautifully crafted ring with shining stones and designs is going to make her Diwali quite special.
- Gleaming Pendant – A gleaming and sophisticated pendant can never go wrong in surprising a woman. Women love unique jewellery pieces that are different from others. It is good to gift her a pendant that’s not just classic but also special. Pendants can compliment her during the Diwali pooja and also during the Diwali cards party. It’s a perfect gift for a modern woman.
- Stunning Bracelet – Bracelets don’t need to be teamed up with anything else in hands and this makes it quite a utilitarian item. It gives you a dressy look without adorning your wrists or hands with too much jewellery. It’s a perfect choice for a minimalist woman who wants to keep it simple, comfortable yet fashionable at the same time.
- Statement Chokers/ Necklace – Diwali outfits are never complete without some glam. Gifting a statement choker or necklace is a perfect gift option for a fashionable contemporary woman. A unique neckpiece can be worn to compliment the deep necklines, embroidered lehengas, and vibrant sarees. An elegant and exquisite neckpiece cannot go unnoticed and she has ought to grab all the eyeballs in that Diwali party.
This festive season you can bring joy to the love of your life, your lovely mother, or your annoying but loving sister. There is no better Diwali gift than beautiful and classy jewellery for women. And trust us when we say, a woman can never have enough jewellery.